Wednesday 27 May 2009

My Political Views

I don't know why I don't like politics.
This year,Indonesia is on the election period for choosing the representatives and the president.
Societies in any level was visited by the people representative wannabes.
I still don't understand what they represent for.
In my experiences,most of them are just trying to take people sympathy if the election time is closer.
After elected,seems like they forgot their promises to people on the past campaign.Is it because they are busy to get back the sacrifice materials during the campaign?
Or maybe there's no more representative who has the pure heart to struggling for people needs?I don't know.
I just want to watch this political cycle round and round.
I want to make my self comfort with the system abuse.
Because I as the common people has nothing to change anything.
I just hope the politicians would never forget their responsibility for the people.
Vox populi, vox Dei.
I hope The God hear the pray of people like me...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wandi, Thanks for dropping me a note. Your English is pretty good! Saya pernah belajar Bahasa Indonesia tapi sudah tidak lancar. :(

    Hope everything works out in Indonesia. Only thing we can do it pray, yes?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete